40:1 Ova Balance Powder
40:1 Ova Balance Powder
40:1 Ova Balance powder is an inositol blend specially formulated for symptoms associated with PCOS.
Clinical studies support that a 40:1 Myo-Inositol and D-Chiro Inositol ratio is the best ratio for PCOS treatment especially aimed at restoring ovulation.
- Reduce hormonal, metabolic, and oxidative abnormalities associated with Polycystic - Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Improve Insulin sensitivity
- Improve ovulatory function, menstrual cycle & ovulation rate
- Reduce serum androgen concentrations
- Promote a decrease in Body Mass Index (BMI) and fat mass
- Decrease total cholesterol concentration.
- Relieve symptoms associated with mild to moderate depression
- Relieve symptoms of panic attacks
Adults: 1 x scoop once or twice a day of 40:1 Ova Balance Powder to be taken daily with a meal or as recommended by your health care provider. 1 scoop can be taken daily in conjunction with Meloono’s Inositol Complex.
Each scoop contains 2000mg of Myo-Inositol and 50mg of D-chiro Inositol.
60 servings are found within one tub with a perfectly measured out scoop, for your convenience.
- Do not exceed the daily dose without consulting a relevant healthcare provider
- Not safe for use in children
- Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your doctor if you are taking any chronic medication in conjunction with this product
Warning: This is a complementary medicine and has not been evaluated and verified by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority for its quality, safety or intended use. Use of this product must not substitute the obtaining of medical advice from a registered health professional for any health conditions you may have. To avoid an adverse reaction, please obtain advice from your medical practitioner if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
We send all orders nationwide at R99. Enjoy free shipping over orders of R999
returns and refunds
we have a 7 day return policy, which means you can return items within 7 days of receiving your item(s). in order to be eligible for a return, your item(s) need to be in their original and unopened packaging. you will also need proof of purchase (order confirmation/receipt).
for hygiene reasons, we are not able to return the following items: period products (reusable and once use).
types of returns:
- change of mind: if you have changed your mind about an order and this is the reason for your return, we will refund you minus the courier fees when the item(s) are back in our warehouse. we will also need to confirm that the item(s) you have returned has not been damaged and is in saleable condition. please send us an email with your order number and details so we can assess if its eligible for a refund.
- quality issue / faulty on arrival: if you are returning an item(s) because it was not what you ordered or it arrived faulty, please send us an email with pictures of your item(s), your order number and details as soon as possible and we will work to get it resolved as soon as we can.
*refunds will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. returns on gift cards and sale items do not apply. under no circumstances will donations you make on our website, or any goodwill credit you may receive from us, be refunded.