Meloono's Inositol Complex is a research-based, 6-in-1 complex especially formulated to assist symptoms associated with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Inositol is the most researched supplement for PCOS. Clinical studies support that a 40:1 ratio of Myo-Inositol and D-Chiro inositol is the best for PCOS management.
Inositol Complex has added Magnesium Glycinate, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Folate, and Vitamin B12 which have been proven by research to assist with symptoms associated with PCOS.
- Improve Insulin sensitivity
- Decrease Body Mass Index (BMI) and fat mass
- Contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Improve ovulatory function
- Improve ovulation rate
- Improve egg quality
- Improve menstrual cycle regularity
- Reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Relieve symptoms associated with mild / moderate depression
- Improve mood
- Allow normal function of the nervous system
- Help to reduce neural tube defects when taken daily prior to pregnancy
- Improve fertility, live birth, and implantation rates
- Reduce total cholesterol concentration
- Reduce serum androgen concentration resulting in a reduction of acne, hirsutism, and male pattern balding
Inositol Complex is free of fillers and harmful ingredients. Inositol Complex is also free of dairy, gluten, and sugar and is suitable for vegans.
Adults: 4 x vegetable capsules of Inositol Complex to be taken daily with a meal. Recommended to be taken in divided doses, as 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening. Each bottle contains a 30-day supply.
Myo-inositol, D-chiro inositol, magnesium Glycinate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin D3, Folate, and Vitamin B12
- Do not exceed the daily dose without consulting a relevant healthcare provider
- Not safe for use in children
- Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your doctor if you are taking any chronic medication in conjunction with this product
Warning: This is a complementary medicine and has not been evaluated and verified by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority for its quality, safety or intended use. Use of this product must not substitute the obtaining of medical advice from a registered health professional for any health conditions you may have. To avoid an adverse reaction, please obtain advice from your medical practitioner if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
We send all orders nationwide at R99. Enjoy free shipping over orders of R999
returns and refunds
we have a 7 day return policy, which means you can return items within 7 days of receiving your item(s). in order to be eligible for a return, your item(s) need to be in their original and unopened packaging. you will also need proof of purchase (order confirmation/receipt).
for hygiene reasons, we are not able to return the following items: period products (reusable and once use).
types of returns:
- change of mind: if you have changed your mind about an order and this is the reason for your return, we will refund you minus the courier fees when the item(s) are back in our warehouse. we will also need to confirm that the item(s) you have returned has not been damaged and is in saleable condition. please send us an email with your order number and details so we can assess if its eligible for a refund.
- quality issue / faulty on arrival: if you are returning an item(s) because it was not what you ordered or it arrived faulty, please send us an email with pictures of your item(s), your order number and details as soon as possible and we will work to get it resolved as soon as we can.
*refunds will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. returns on gift cards and sale items do not apply. under no circumstances will donations you make on our website, or any goodwill credit you may receive from us, be refunded.