Lion's Mane Tincture
Lion's Mane Tincture
This full spectrum Lion's Mane Tincture is locally grown in Overberg, Western Cape, and is an elixir for enhanced mental clarity, focus and overall cognitive performance. Not to mention is the main character in the fight against brain fog (often hormone related)!
- Mindful Menstruation: Alleviate brain fog, a common concern during hormonal transitions like coming off the pill. Lion's Mane aids in maintaining mental clarity.
- Gut and Digestive Support: improved digestion and a happy gut, thanks to Lion's Mane's natural prowess.
- Hormonal Harmony: contributes to hormonal balance, supporting women through various phases of life.
- Brain Boost: enhanced nerve regeneration, memory, and overall brain function. Your cognitive wellness deserves this organic lift.
- Mood Elevation: Experience reduced anxiety, inflammation, and an uplifted mood. Lion's Mane supports your emotional wellbeing naturally.
- Immune System Reinforcement: fortifies your immune system for a healthier, more resilient you.
Take 2ml per day for standard good health and up to 4ml for maximum boost. Contra Indications – might be associated with a slight headache. Do not use with blood thinning medication or if you have issues with bleeding.
PLEASE SHAKE WELL before use and remember that it takes several days before one feels the benefits (no quick fixes when it comes to health - consistency is key).
We send all orders nationwide at R99. Enjoy free shipping over orders of R999
returns and refunds
we have a 7 day return policy, which means you can return items within 7 days of receiving your item(s). in order to be eligible for a return, your item(s) need to be in their original and unopened packaging. you will also need proof of purchase (order confirmation/receipt).
for hygiene reasons, we are not able to return the following items: period products (reusable and once use).
types of returns:
- change of mind: if you have changed your mind about an order and this is the reason for your return, we will refund you minus the courier fees when the item(s) are back in our warehouse. we will also need to confirm that the item(s) you have returned has not been damaged and is in saleable condition. please send us an email with your order number and details so we can assess if its eligible for a refund.
- quality issue / faulty on arrival: if you are returning an item(s) because it was not what you ordered or it arrived faulty, please send us an email with pictures of your item(s), your order number and details as soon as possible and we will work to get it resolved as soon as we can.
*refunds will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. returns on gift cards and sale items do not apply. under no circumstances will donations you make on our website, or any goodwill credit you may receive from us, be refunded.