SafePad - Reusable Menstrual Pads
SafePad - Reusable Menstrual Pads
These locally made reusable menstrual pads can be reused for approximately 5 years which makes them an eco-friendly, sustainable and economical option. This is a one-of-a-kind antimicrobial and reusable menstrual pad designed to provide a safe and infection-free experience. Easy to wash and quick to dry!
Each box contains:
- 3 x Super Day pads (L: 29 cm; W: 20 cm - Can absorb approximately 20 ml - light to medium flow)
- 1 x Long Night pad (L: 34 cm; W: 20 cm - can absorb approximately 25 ml - Heavy flow)
4 reasons to try:
- antimicrobial and disinfects itself. It is designed to provide a safe and infection-free experience while in use.
- made of a soft fabric material that causes no irritation.
- fabric technology ensures high and immediate absorbency, non-leakage, and quick drying after washing.
- cost effective as it lasts for approximately 5 years.
75% of all women experience vaginal yeast or bacterial infections during their lifetime. These infections cause health issues and in worst cases will impact fertility.
Safepad hygienic sanitary pads are designed with a permanently bonded antimicrobial technology that helps to reduce vaginal infections caused by Candida Albicans along with infections from other pathogens.
The antimicrobial technology is based on a treatment that leaves a positively charged layer on the fabric. This layer will attract and kill the negatively charged microbes, like bacteria and fungi. The treatment does not contain any harmful chemicals.
The permanently bonded antimicrobial fabric along with a highly absorbent material provides a comfortable and hygienic experience for the women. Safepad is made of a soft, durable, and breathable fabric that offers re-usability, protection, and comfort.
*This product is locally produced, a Proudly South African product and in compliance with SABS s standard SANS 1812.
We send all orders nationwide at R99. Enjoy free shipping over orders of R999
returns and refunds
we have a 7 day return policy, which means you can return items within 7 days of receiving your item(s). in order to be eligible for a return, your item(s) need to be in their original and unopened packaging. you will also need proof of purchase (order confirmation/receipt).
for hygiene reasons, we are not able to return the following items: period products (reusable and once use).
types of returns:
- change of mind: if you have changed your mind about an order and this is the reason for your return, we will refund you minus the courier fees when the item(s) are back in our warehouse. we will also need to confirm that the item(s) you have returned has not been damaged and is in saleable condition. please send us an email with your order number and details so we can assess if its eligible for a refund.
- quality issue / faulty on arrival: if you are returning an item(s) because it was not what you ordered or it arrived faulty, please send us an email with pictures of your item(s), your order number and details as soon as possible and we will work to get it resolved as soon as we can.
*refunds will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. returns on gift cards and sale items do not apply. under no circumstances will donations you make on our website, or any goodwill credit you may receive from us, be refunded.