Hormone Balance Capsules
Hormone Balance Capsules
Balance me, babe! Exactly what it does!
This is the perfect supplement to take whilst trying to fall pregnant, to take alongside your pill as well as regulate your hormones post-pill and post-pregnancy.
Our ingredients along with a balanced diet and regular exercise have been proven to have the following benefits:
- Improves and restores ovulation and egg quality to optimise fertility in women
- Regulates the menstrual cycle
- Assists with weight loss by improving insulin resistance
- Improves depression and anxiety by stimulating the production of the “feel-good” hormones
- Improves blood glucose level
- Reduces hirsutism – (unwanted hair growth on the chin, nipples, chest / male pattern hair growth)
- Reduces hormonal acne – (jawline, mouth and chin)
- Reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- Assists with chronic fatigue
- Reduces sugar and carb cravings
- May assist with hormonal imbalances, specifically Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), unexplained infertility, mood swings, weight loss, sugar cravings, acne and more!
Serving: 180 veggie caps (one month supply)
*Suitable for vegans / Contains no common allergens. Made in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, and soy.
Ingredients per 6 capsules serving:
Myo Inositol 4000mg, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 500mg, Ashwagandha Root 350mg, Magnesium Glycinate 350mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg, Coenzyme Q10 200ug, Zinc Glycinate 20mg, Vit D3 1000iu, Chromium Picolinate 200ug, Vitamin B3 15mg, Vitamin B6 18,5mg, Vitamin B1 9,3mg, Vitamin B2 6,2mg, Vitamin B12 25ug, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Capsule Shell [HPMC-Cellulose, Purified Water].
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Contact healthcare provider on use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. This product has not been evaluated as a medicine by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENED DOSAGE
We send all orders nationwide at R99. Enjoy free shipping over orders of R999
returns and refunds
we have a 7 day return policy, which means you can return items within 7 days of receiving your item(s). in order to be eligible for a return, your item(s) need to be in their original and unopened packaging. you will also need proof of purchase (order confirmation/receipt).
for hygiene reasons, we are not able to return the following items: period products (reusable and once use).
types of returns:
- change of mind: if you have changed your mind about an order and this is the reason for your return, we will refund you minus the courier fees when the item(s) are back in our warehouse. we will also need to confirm that the item(s) you have returned has not been damaged and is in saleable condition. please send us an email with your order number and details so we can assess if its eligible for a refund.
- quality issue / faulty on arrival: if you are returning an item(s) because it was not what you ordered or it arrived faulty, please send us an email with pictures of your item(s), your order number and details as soon as possible and we will work to get it resolved as soon as we can.
*refunds will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. returns on gift cards and sale items do not apply. under no circumstances will donations you make on our website, or any goodwill credit you may receive from us, be refunded.